Flying Europe by A.S.A proudly presents VILNIUS, Lithuania – the baroque beauty of the Baltic!
“Vilnius, the baroque beauty of the Baltic, is a city of immense allure. It easily tops the country’s best-attraction bill, drawing tourists like moths to a flame with an easy, confident charm and a warm, golden glow that makes you wish for long midsummer evenings every day of the year.” – Lonely Planet
- GET LOST in one of the most beautiful cities of the Old Continent with the largest Baroque old town in Eastern and Central Europe.
- FREE yourself in Užupis, a cool and edgy neighbourhood on the wrong side of the Vilnia River, which declared itself an independent republic on April 1, 1997.
- TRAVEL to the dark past in the Museum of Genocide Victims, housed in the former KGB building.
- TAKE a day tour to the Hill of Crosses
- TASTE the delicious Kibinai – a traditional Lithuanian baking
- RELAX in one of our carefully handpicked hotels
Want some more information?
For more destination information and new itinerary suggestions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org