Flying Europe by A.S.A proudly presents TALLINN, Estonia – Baltic pearl, window into the Middle Ages.
“First established in the early medieval era, today’s Tallinn is an exciting mix of old and new. The Old Town is one of the best preserved Hanseatic town centers in the world. A stone’s throw away you’ll find the city’s business center with modern towers and luxurious hotels, trendy neighborhoods and large shopping centers. ” – The Estonian Tourism Board
- ENJOY the Tallinn Old Towns with it’s Gothic spires, winding cobblestone streets and enchanting architecture
- TAKE a tour of the 1670s-era military tunnels, Bastion Passages, that run beneath Tallinn’s Old Town
- EXPLORE Balti Jaam Market at the former fishermen’s neighborhood Kalamaja
- TRAVEL back on time to the rural Estonia in the open air museum where you can try weaving, blacksmithing, and traditional cooking in the historical surroundings
- TASTE the unforgettable Hanseatic Feast in Medieval-style Restaurant
- RELAX in one of the historic hotels, Tallinn has something for everyone from smart 2* to luxurious 5*
Want some more information?
For more destination information and new itinerary suggestions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org