Flying Europe by A.S.A proudly presents STOCKHOLM, Sweden – the home of delicious kanelbullar!
“Modernity meets tranquility. Trend-setting restaurants and vibrant nightclubs next to idyllic archipelago. Welcome to a city where it is easy to breathe – and to feel your pulse.”
- ENJOY a sightseeing cruise on the Stockholm’s archipelago. As the Venice of the North is built across 14 islands with almost the entire city on the water, taking a boat trip is the perfect way to see the Swedish capital
- TAKE a stroll in Djurgården, an island with plenty of walking and cycling trails and beautiful gardens
- EXPLORE various museums like the Skansen Museum, the world’s first open-air museum or the brand new ABBA museum
- FREE yourself on the sightseeing walk on the rooftops of Stockholm
- FIKA – meaning to have coffee, usually with a Kanelbullar on the side. As important part of Scandi life, like siesta is to Spain or pub culture is to England
- RELAX in one of the funky & cozy hotels, Stockholm has something for everyone from smart 3* to luxurious 5*
Want some more?
For more destination information and new itinerary suggestions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org