Flying Europe by A.S.A proudly presents RIGA, Latvia – perfectly blends timeless tradition and cutting edge cool.
“A Nordic blonde with a fiery heart, there’s much more to Riga than meets the eye. In its 800 years of turbulent history, everyone from German knights to Swedish kings and Soviet commissars have left their footprints, and today Latvia’s capital is an exciting European metropolis at the crossroads of eastern and northern Europe.” – Latvian Tourism Board
- INDULGE yourself to the relaxation in one of the Riga’s many spa centers offering luxury procedures with great prices.
- GET LOST in the Kalnciema District. A unique 19th century’s complex of wooden buildings which invites you to enjoy Latvian and European design, fairs, art exhibitions and workshops at court-yards.
- EXPLORE beauteous and diverse architecture all around the city, modified by 800 years history in which each century has left its marks.
- ESCAPE the beat of the city to Jurmala seaside resort – the “Northern Riviera”.
- TASTE the seasonal flavors of Latvia at the Central Market
- RELAX in one of our carefully handpicked Spa Hotels (ask more for spa-packages).
Want some more information?
For more destination information and new itinerary suggestions, contact email@example.com