Flying Europe by A.S.A proudly presents COPENHAGEN, Denmark – the home of HYGGE !
“Hygge is a word illuminating the Danish soul. In essence, hygge means creating a warm atmosphere and enjoying the good things in life with good people. Perhaps hygge explains why the Danes are the happiest people in the world?” – The Danish Tourism Board
Denmark is a country where everybody seems to be enjoying life. There is a feeling of peace, a feeling of happiness and of overall well-being. So how do you find Hygge at it’s best in Copenhagen?
- ENJOY views on a Canal boat tour to discover the must-see sights
- TAKE an alternative bike tour to see the hidden gems of the city
- EXPLORE Denmark’s rich design history through museums, galleries and Danish shops
- FREE your inner child in the fairytale-like Tivoli gardens, one of Europe’s oldest amusement parks
- TASTE a delicious Smørrebrød in one of the cozy restaurants by Nyhavn
- RELAX in one of the funky & cozy hotels, Copenhagen has something for everyone from smart 2* to luxurious 5*
Want some more information?
For more destination information and new itinerary suggestions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org