Discover the magical delights of Paris with our spectacular combination of city tours and river cruises. Designed to enthrall you with hours of delightful sightseeing taking in the capital’s most stunning sights, Flying Europe by ASA invite you to experience Paris with us!
- A three-hour tour of the French capital’s most unique sights
- Learn about the history of Paris on a wonderful panoramic coach tour
- Experience the city from the water with a fascinating hour-long guided cruise along the Seine
- Relax and discover Paris’s most iconic monuments: the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum and the Arc de Triomphe
- Extra commentary in Indonesian and Turkish for adults. English, French and Spanish commentary for children
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Guided bus tour with individual headsets
- Tickets for an hour-long cruise along the Seine
- Services of a bilingual (or trilingual) hostess
Discover the City of Light on a panoramic tour by air-conditioned coach with information about its history and greatest monuments, squares, bridges and thoroughfares. This tour includes a city tour by panoramic coach lasting one hour and 45 minutes and an hour-long cruise along the Seine.
Take in all the iconic sights Paris’s heritage has to offer with this itinerary: Place Vendôme Square – Opera House – Louvre Museum – Notre Dame Cathedral – Pantheon – Luxembourg Palace and Gardens – Orsay Museum – Place de la Concorde Square – Champs-Elysées – Arc de Triomphe Paris – Eiffel Tower – Invalides.
Step aboard at the Eiffel Tower as the crew welcomes you for an hour-long cruise along the Seine on a trimaran from the Bateaux Parisiens fleet. The fully-glassed boat with a rear terrace will give you the opportunity to enjoy the cruise in Winter and Summer. Admire the exquisite architecture of the heart of Paris’s most prestigious monuments along the banks of the Seine: Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Orsay Museum, Conciergerie…Listen to the fascinating commentary and enjoy the music as you float along; be captivated by this enchanting river trip through the heart of the City of Light.
This excursion will end at the Eiffel Tower.